I want to be...💭

Hello everyone ! My name is Cindy Aulia Rizky Angelica. I'm from XII Science 8. 

My passions are swimming, writing, reading, drawing (a little bit). 

I started to learn swimming science I was in 5th grade school. At first, I don't like swimming because the teacher was so grumpy. I hate when every time I came in the swimming pool. Now, swimming is one of my hobbies 😻, and I relized why the teacher was so grumpy, because he wanted the best for me and do my best in the future.

In the future, I want to be a Child Psychologist. It's so hard to reach my dream, but I belive that if I try my best, I will be able to get it. The reason why I want it so hard because I want my parents proud of me, and I have experienced unpleasant times which made me more aware of mental health, especially for children who are victims of their parents' behavior. So I have to be prepared to face challenges in the future, so that I can save those who need 'help'. 😁.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Helloo, It's me!

My Goal My Ambition